We finally have our computer! We only had a limited amount of space on our air shipment here, and one of the most important things we chose to pack was our computer. Now I can finally download pictures. So, for your viewing pleasure, a few pictures that show what we did the past three weeks.
In her room before we packed it up.
"Don't worry, I got it." We didn't get a picture, but this mover actually picked up the mattress with one hand and carried it to the cargo crate.
12 pieces of luggage, plus a stroller and car seat.
The view out our window the first morning (4 am.)
China Town. Taken the first week before we succumbed to jet lag and decided to spend the rest of our nights...sleeping.
Little turtles at the Botanic Gardens. Livvy loved them!
Botanic Gardens.
Olivia's mad organizing skills. You'll notice if you look close how all the animals are categorized together by species. Troy and I are in a fight over who gave our girl the type-A, OCD genes.
Major shopping center across the street, Ion Orchard.
Swimming at the hotel. Sorry all you Utah folks with snow.
Our temporary housing. It's actually serviced, which means the cleaning fairly shows up once a day. I think Troy might be in for a shock when we move to our new place and realizes the cleaning fairy only lives in serviced apartments.
Olivia has a new-found love for escalators and elevators. She calls them both "alligators."
Pig statues in the food court. Olivia likes to pet them.
The children's section of the Botanic Gardens.
More mad organizing skills. Same animals, different location. And no, I didn't help.
Our air shipment! And it has toys!
Not so organized now. But we're in heaven.



















5 comments:
Oh my goodness! Livvy looks like such a big girl, I can't believe it. Looks like Singapore is amazing! We miss you guys. Last night Millie prayed that she could play with baby Livvy again... She apparently misses you guys too. Keep posting pictures, I love them. Glad to see you're doing well!
I'm glad you're blogging! My kids have all gone through the sorting phase, too. Too bad they can't organize their room that way. Keep up the blogging! Love the pictures, we miss you@
Thanks for sharing the photos!!! Love it!
Wow.. what an adventure you are having! Kirk and I had fun reading your updates and seeing your pics! I was saying it's like going on vacation... and just staying there.. how crazy must that be for you guys. Looks like you haven't wasted any time getting out and exploring. Good for you. Good luck getting settled and we're so happy you're there safe and sound. Of course I had to laugh that the first sentence Troy shared about your new life was about his "waste".. what is it with that guy and waste! :) haha.
Livvy is so adorable and it looks like she's adjusting like a champ. Good thing she has such wonderful parents to take care of her.
Love you guys!
Looks like fun. Glad you get to enjoy warm weather.
Post a Comment