1. Hiked Mount Olympus

2. Grew a zucchini baby

3. Went to Sweden, Denmark and Norway. Amazing! Check out this link: http://www.deseretnews.com/article/1,5143,700255823,00.html
4. Finally finished remodeling our master bathroom after a five month break.
5. Traveled to Arches, Jackson Hole and we're planning a trip to both Vegas and San Francisco this month.
6. Endured through Troy's Photo Quest of 2008. He made us get up at 5:30 a.m. to catch the sunrise for a work photo contest.
7. Grew a flower garden then watched it die after we returned home from Scandinavia because our sprinkler system blew a fuse.8. Enjoyed our second summer of marriage
9. Niki began riding TRAX and met a guy who said he was an alien. Also, she talked with a guy who told her about his shingles. Ick.
10. Took lots of wedding pictures. Too many for Troy's taste.
That's all for now. We'll add more photos later. It took too long to upload them and we got tired.
-- Niki & Troy
8 comments:
Thanks for the update! I can't wait until December so I can find out what your fall was like. Totally kidding. I love that y'all have a blog even if you never update it. Thanks again for helping us with the kids tonight. It made for a much better Archibalds experience than last years.
I guess we can expect biannual blog updates. Cool.
I looks like you guys had a great summer. I'm so jealous of your Scandinavian trip. It looked really picturesque. We went to the Choo-Choo Barn and saw some Amish folks this summer. Could be just as exciting as Denmark. By the way, I'm due in a few weeks, so I won't be traveling too far unless I want to give birth in my car (not as cool as it sounds).
Hey! Glad to see you guys are doing well. I really like the pics of Scandinavia. Take care, Trish
yay for the update!! Troy that is a very good picture!! love you guys!
I love the photo with Niki and the zucchini baby! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks
I love the zucchini baby, did you end up eating it?
You guys did a lot this summer, I wish my summer had been as eventful...
Troy and Nikki- How fun to see all you guys have been up to! The remodeling looks great. We need to get together again soon!
Wow.. what a BAD friend I have been. It looks like you have had a very fun and adventurous summer! How did you have the energy for all that! You are wonderwoman Niki!
I just have to apologize for again being such a bad friend. I didn't even let you know that I couldn't make it to your shower! My dad was diagnosed with cancer that week and we just had so much going on as a family that I got distracted and didn't let you know! I'm so sorry. I wished I could've been there so badly. I do have a gift for your little cutie!
And I'm sorry I don't have your email or I would've sent this in email!
You are both so darling and your house is looking great! You look so happy and that makes me happy. We need to get together again soon!
Heather
Post a Comment